Tuesday, November 28, 2017

AccessCardiology

 A new e-resource of Cardiology is now available at the Library. AccessCardiology addresses the most current standards of care, research, and clinical trials through references from leading experts in the field of cardiology in areas such as interventional cardiology and electrophysiology.

AccessCardiology provides benefits that deliver innovative solutions for the education and practice of cardiology with the features:
  • Leading cardiology textbooks, topic updates
  • Heart Sounds Collection
  • Quick Reference
  • Extensive Multimedia Library
  • Downloadable High-Quality Images
  • 2 Minute Medicine
  • Hurst's Imaging Cases
  • Continuing Medical Education
  • Integrated Drug Database
  • Patient Education

2 comments:

  1. Good day to you all from United State,I have been suffering from (HERPES) disease for the last eight years and had constant pain, especially in my private parts. During the first year,I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.This disease started circulate all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago i came on search on the internet if i could get any information concerning the prevention of this disease, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from (Hepatitis B diabetes) by this Man Dr MAGGI and she also gave the email address of this man and advise me to contact him for any sickness that he would be of help, so i wrote to Dr MAGGI telling him about my (HERPES Virus) he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured!! hmm i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man, few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as Dr MAGGI assured me ,after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if i have be finally healed, behold it was TRUE, email Dr Dr MAGGI on : (drmaggieherbalhome82@gmail.com) whatsapp him : +33753179743

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am happy to share this testimony with you all I contacted Herpes since 2016 I was told by my doctor that there's no possible cure for it. I started taking my medication. I saw a Facebook page of Dr OISE also-ran I saw a lot of testimonials about him on how he uses herbal medicine to cure herpes virus and different kinds of disease as well. So I contacted him and told him my problems, He sent me the herbal medicine and I took it as he instructed me ,after then I went for check-up and I was cured. The medicine has NO SIDE EFFECT, there's no special diet when taking the medicine. He also have cure for
    +HERPES
    +CANCER
    +HEPATITIS
    +PCOS
    +FIBROID AND LOTS MORE
    You can contact or find more about at πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡ Dr OISEπŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡ https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100087236395197 WhatsApp +2349116189041 or email {droisemudiamenherbalhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete