Monday, November 16, 2015

BMA Medical Book Awards 2015

The British Medical Association (BMA) Medical Book Awards take place annually to recognise outstanding contributions to the medical literature. For the year 2015, awarded  titles include:


The BMA Medical Book of the Year 2015

Practical Management of Complex Cancer PainPractical Management of Complex Cancer Pain, by Manohar L. Sharma, Sanjeeva Gupta, Michael I. Bennett, and Karen H. Simpson. Published by Oxford University Press. 








The BMA Illustrated Book Award 

Operative Techniques in SurgeryOperative Techniques in Surgery by Michael W. Mulholland. Published by Wolters Kluwer - Lippincott Williams & Wilkins.

 

 

 

 

The BMA Student Textbook Award

Making Sense of the ECG (4th Edition)Making Sense of the ECG: A Hands-On Guide, 4th edition, by Andrew R. Houghton and David Gray. Published by CRC Press.

 




 

BMA President's Choice

Point-of-Care UltrasoundPoint-of-Care Ultrasound by Nilam J. Soni, Robert Arntfield and Pierre Kory. Published by Elsevier.



 



See the full list of medical book award winners by category

7 comments:

  1. The British Medical Association (BMA) Medical Book Awards take place annually to recognise outstanding contributions to the medical literature. Medical Billing from Home

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog is so nice to me. I will keep on coming here again and again. Visit my link as well.. cannabis grow consultant

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is a very well written article. I’ll be sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your useful info. Thanks for the post. I’ll definitely return. cannabidiol cbd oil for sale

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent article. Very interesting to read. I really love to read such a nice article. Thanks! keep rocking. how long cannabidiol stay in your system

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good day to you all from United State,I have been suffering from (HERPES) disease for the last eight years and had constant pain, especially in my private parts. During the first year,I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.This disease started circulate all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago i came on search on the internet if i could get any information concerning the prevention of this disease, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from (Hepatitis B diabetes) by this Man Dr MAGGI and she also gave the email address of this man and advise me to contact him for any sickness that he would be of help, so i wrote to Dr MAGGI telling him about my (HERPES Virus) he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured!! hmm i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man, few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as Dr MAGGI assured me ,after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if i have be finally healed, behold it was TRUE, email Dr Dr MAGGI on : (drmaggieherbalhome82@gmail.com) whatsapp him : +33753179743

    ReplyDelete
  6. I’ve been searching for some decent stuff on the subject and haven't had any luck up until this point, You just got a new biggest fan!.. get mao inhibitors

    ReplyDelete